Sunset Bay Triathlon will be held on October 10th, 2020 at Ha Long Bay, a World's Heritage with many small and stunning islet. This is the first triathlon in Asia held in the afternoon and end at the most prime time of sunset.
Sunset Bay Triathlon will begin with a swimming course starting at Tuan Chau island, followed by a cycling route of 40km and end with a 10km run along the coast. This is a perfect distance for beginners of triathlon who want to challenge themselves and it is also a distance for many international competition such as the Olympic, Asiad or Seagames. Race course will be totally blocked to ensure safety for all triathletes.
Solo Registration (1.5km Swim - 40km Bike - 10km Run)
Relay Team Registration
*Super Priority: Applicable to all SBT 2019 athletes.
**Group: Group of 5 people and above will enjoy discounts.
Notes: Promotion period including Super Early Bird and Early Bird will end when slots sold out.
Triathletes can make payment through:
(1) Online payment via Onepay using VISA, Master, AMEX or local ATM card
(2) Bank transfer via Internet Banking
Registration fee is non-refundable.
Changing of registration info:
- Changes of name on BIB, T-shirt size, address and emergency contact information can be made by logging in racevietnam.com before September 15, 2020.
- BIB purchased during Super Early Bird and Early Bird registration are non-transferrable.
- BIB transfer can only be made during Standard and Late registration by sending an email to , subject "[SBT-19] BIB transfer - (BIB number)" before September 15, 2020.
Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay
Tuan Chau island is at the Northeast area of Ha Long Bay, 8km to the Southeast of Ha Long City. There are 2 ways to get to Tuan Chau island:
(1) via land by a 1.86km road connecting the island and the inland area and
(2) via boat.
Tuan Chau island is a perfect destination for nature lovers who love a peace and serenity. The newly developed island is able to maintain its beautiful nature. One attraction of the island is the Tuan Chau beach with its white sand and crystal clear water. Besides its natural beauty, Tuan Chau is also a historical site where many archeologists have discovered artefacts from 3000 - 5000 years ago.